For several years, the Consumer Finance Congress has been the largest industry discussion forum about the challenges, problems and prospects for the consumer finance market. The seventeenth edition of the event will be held on December 14 in Warsaw, at the Stock Exchange Center (ul. Książęca 4).
The Consumer Finance Congress is the largest annual meeting of representatives of the consumer finance sector and cooperating institutions devoted to the prospects, challenges and problems of the consumer finance market.
The purpose of the event is an open debate between all participants of the consumer finance market, the exchange of information on the most current market problems, and the development of recommendations in the field of consumer finance security.
The co-organizers of the Consumer Finance Congress are Centrum Thought Strategicznych and the Association of Financial Companies in Poland. The Strategic Partner of the event is Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie Cardif Polska S.
Program of the event:
- Perspectives for the consumer finance market in the next three years
- Consumer finance 2021 in numbers
- New regulations of the consumer finance market
- Cybersecurity and new technologies
- New product on the consumer finance market – Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL)
- Traditional vs. . Online channel, online client vs. Offline customer, the phenomenon of over-credit
- Quo vadis consumer finance? – Presidents’ debate.
Managers of banks, insurance institutions, financial intermediation and advisory companies as well as institutions providing services for the financial enterprise sector are invited to participate in the Congress.
The event will be held on December 14 in Warsaw, at the Stock Exchange Center (ul. Książęca 4). The start is planned at 9:30 am. More information and registration at: https://www.efcongress.com/kcf/